7.07.2007

goddess be praised...

i always love being a woman, but there are days when i am simply in awe of it.

understanding the power and beauty inherent in my bliss is simply...thrilling.

i've found a groove, and i'm grateful for it.

up earlier than i wanted to be, but that's all right. i have more of the day to play in. and it will be a beautiful one: plenty of heat and sunshine, low humidity...ahhhhh.

gonna do a few sun salutations before i get in the shower...

i'll make a heavenly shea butter concoction to rub into my scalp after my shampoo. treat my ori to some deliciousness.

still planning on getting some writing done...

this is gonna be a good weekend. finances be damned.

adupe egungun mi
adupe ori mi
adupe osun! ori yeye o!
adupe sango...kawo kabiyesile! baba aladufe!

peace & sunshine, y'all.

3 comments:

sparkle said...

yeye kari is working in my younger sister's life too! she had TWO dates this week...

creatrix said...

there was somethin in my horoscope about venus moving around...watch out! lol.

PretaMulatta said...

it's moving, and i'm holding FAST 2 it. TRUST
and believe...