7.26.2007

attitude adjustment

i suppose i'm trying to balance gratitude for being among the employed with the aggravation of knowing i can do better and the (quasi) guilt of wanting more.

i ain't where i wanna be.

it was lovely having time off, but it's still a little too hard to get up in the morning, everything still annoys me a little too much, and i'm still only really happy when i'm not here.

besides, every place i've worked had a great team when i started and, thanks to managerial "insight", looked pretty fked up by the time i left. that fkupedness has begun to rear its head.

so it's about that time.

2 comments:

trE said...

I swear this is the same thing I run into...

"besides, every place i've worked had a great team when i started and, thanks to managerial "insight", looked pretty fked up by the time i left. that fkupedness has begun to rear its head."

and for the life of me, I've noticed it's been w/ the bigger corporations|companies I choose to work for|with... ugh... your time will soon come...

creatrix said...

yup. i'm convinced management can mess up a workplace faster than anything/anyone else.