5.20.2007

dreaming

i find it a bit unnerving that i can't remember my dreams lately. they just don't seem to be coming with the intensity and vision that they usually do.

on the other hand, that could mean i'm getting better at keeping in touch with the spirit world in my waking moments--which is good. typically my most intense dreaming comes when i'm going through some kind of transition or need to learn some lesson.

but i've been a dreamer my whole life. so when the hiatuses come, i notice.

the shaman with gray braids wearing a flannel shirt and jeans who reads for me...

serpents crawling over my feet and me walking, unafraid...

glimpses of past lives and times...

the oshun-woman who comforts me and gives advice...

the water dreams--rolling aquamarine waves and crystal clear waterfalls...


but i haven't seen any of them in awhile.

1 comment:

trE said...

perhaps, they are all taking a break to come back to you when you need them most...

my dreams have not been nearly as vivid as they usually are as of late, but... i am okay with this for now... i do hope they arrive again some time soon though...