3.08.2007

maferefun ogun

Ogun awo, Olumaki, alase a juba.
Spirit of the mystery of Iron, Chief of Strength, the owner of power, I salute you.

Ogun ni jo ti ma lana lati ode.
Spirit of Iron dances outside to open the road.

Ogun oni're, onile kangun-dangun ode Orun, egbe l'ehin,
Spirit of Iron, owner of good fortune, owner of many houses in Heaven,
Help those who journey,

Pa san bo pon ao lana to.
Remove the obstructions from our path.

Imo kimo 'bora, egbe lehin a nle a benge ologbe.
Wisdom of the Warrior Spirit, guide us through our spiritual journey with strength.

Ase.
So be it.


here's a great myspace bulletin sent by this sista today...

Trust enough to be Courageous...

Herukhuti/Ogun....This is the energy within us that removes obstacles that impede us from continuing on our journey to spiritual growth, development and enlightenment. Herukhuti is fiery energy that we can use to "burn" off the antiquated parts of ourselves. In one respect, Herukhuti's energy is great because he says, "Do it NOW!" However, the challenge in that is actually releasing those parts of ourselves that don't serve us any longer. I am finding that more than acknowledging what needs to be released and even more than actually releasing that thing, behavior or person, what I have to do is to release my attachment to it. This is what I love about Herukhuti. He gives me the courage to make the leap of faith into a realm that seems scary without out fear of harm in anyway.

Herukhuti is the warrior. When I think of warriors, I envision people who completely and totally believe in what they are doing. So much so that they are willing to give their lives for that thing. They are exceedingly passionate about what they are standing for. This is the energy within ourselves that can help us move through the blockages, the attachments to our depression, our relationships, our beliefs that keep us walking in limitation.

So again with this fast, I am being called to tap into my passion, my courage, that part of myself that does not fear releasing the toxic emotions within my emotional body. I am being called to stand for wholeness, stand for truth, to stand for ME! I take this time to shift my faith in these unhealthy attachments to my faith in God/Goddess, Source Energy that is all that I am. I also take this time to get real with myself about what I am really getting from holding on to these emotions and behaviors. As I continue to walk in the Truth of Goddess as the one true source of my all, I effortlessly release the blockages from my energy matrix...

Most of us have a vision for our lives. Though we may not all be clear about this vision, we all are working toward living our highest and greatest good. This is our nature. What assists us with moving toward the higher purpose in our lives is our inner voice. I call it the voice of God within. What CIB is calling us to do is to TRUST this voice. How many times have you heard the inner guidance and thought, "Naaa. That could not be right." and you did the exact opposite thing? Or how many times did you hear that voice, KNOWING that it was right and you decided that you would ignore it anyway? CIB is saying that WE, YOU, are a conduit of Divine wisdom and knowledge. There is nothing that you have to do in order to receive this divine transmission other than open yourself to it.

One of the best sources of information about what is going on with us is our feelings. Do you trust your feelings when they are telling you that something is not quite right? Do you trust your feelings when they are telling you that what you have heard or experienced rings true for you? The lesson in this fast is that emotions that don't feel good to you are telling you that there is a need for you to release them. This is SPIRIT TALKING TO YOU! There are also those emotions in your emotional body that allow you to experience those God/Goddess qualities that you desire most to make manifest in your daily life such as peace, love and joy. These emotions are also speaking to you. They are telling you that you are in alignment with you highest and greatest good.

So as you continue on your path to freedom from the limitations of ego and walking in the truth that we are limitless beings, allow the energy of Herukhuti/Ogun within you to emerge to help you courageously continue to move through self-imposed blockages. You can do this in TRUST. Trust that where you land on the other side will hold valuable lessons and growth opportunities that will assist you on your journey to remembering and living that truth that is you: You are God/Goddess in action.

Much Love
Tyra Olufemi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi tyra....
I really enjoyed ur comment on heru-khuti/ogun..but I have a very serious question....I have been seeing theis brother who has been practicing black conscienousness for over 12 yrs....he is very proficient n afrikan, egyptian (KMT) lifestyle and living....he has told me that he has gotten a head reading by an egyptian priest and tht he is heru-khuti/ogun....
He has recently opened my eyes about a lot of things...I'm not shocked because I have always had an "INDIFFERENT" view about things but because of my strong christian up bringing, I dare not debate it...however, in our discussions and the maturing of our relationship, he revealed to me that I am wadjet....wen he asked me to look up the two sisters n see which one I identified with, I did but in my reading I found that I am both equally. I posses their dominant traits strongly in myself. So wen I told him I think I'm both, he informed me that I cannot be both n that I was wadjet...I cud agree because I do posses that same energy strongly.....
A couple of weeks later, we were having a discussion about how we felt about each other....he admitted that he indeed cared about me...but also informed me that he wud need to find nechbet, wadjet twin sister in order for him.....or his energy to be complete. He said that ogun runs w these two sisters and they need him n he needs them....I was taken aback because he is talking about having TWO women....I don't agree with this and do not want to share him or any man with another women....its not tha I'm plugged into this matrix of thinking, this is how I feel as a woman....
From educating myself on these sisters n their history and what their enrgy mean, It has been reveled to me that any woman posseing these traits r powerful.....both sisters have the same energy but one is dominant then the other...and depending on the ogun/heru-khuti male and which energy he likes the most, he shud pick the one that complimens his energy....it doesn't have to be two women physically but a women who has both sisters living inside her spirit
So if possible, cud u give me some insight, info on this matter??? Does this brother have this thing right or am I correct??? I wud appreciate any feed back....I think he has it wrong.....but again any info on this matter wud be appreciated.....

Sincerely,
Jennifer

omi said...

peace, joanna...

i was quoting sis. tirra's blog within this blog, but i'm not her.

you can find out more about her and her work here:

http://www.goddess-body-mind-spirit.com/

http://www.facebook.com/#!/GoddessBMS?sk=wall