9.23.2005

guess i'm an official baltimorean.

i was present for an armed robbery in high school....

last night, my car was broken into.

ignition torn out.

apparently no one told dude you can't hotwire cars in 2005. but at least he knew enough of what he was doing not to have to break my window.

took all the cds out of my car door pockets--most of them were empty, but he damn sure got me for my esthero. ugh.

didn't get the case of cds under my driver's seat. ashe!

there also wasn't much change in the car. didn't go in the trunk. registration & tags still intact. not a scratch on it except for the fucked up ignition/steering column and the mess he made of my glove compartment. ashe-o.

and if any of you reading remember, i just got this car in april.

yeah.

did i mention the rental looks almost exactly like my old car?

i feel like i'm in groundhog day....

2 comments:

sparkle said...

i still hope that whoever is responsible gets herpes.

creatrix said...

well, whoever it was wasn't there to take the car *from* me, so it doesn't quite count as a carjack...

ppl were amazed that whoever it was tried to steal a 2005 model car like this. ha.

guess they need updated car theft training.