7.25.2008

...in the spirit of rebuilding

it's time to re-imagine the goddesspace.

the energy's shifted significantly. even the pothos cutting has wilted quite a bit.

this isn't unusual or distressing--it often happens when i create this sort of space. eventually i have to dismantle and clear it, then start with something new.

it's been almost a year, so it's a good sign that the prayers and intentions i've put in have done their work, and it's time to move to the next phase.

this incarnation will probably focus on clarity and vision, which means more white/clear things. completely new candles. particular arrangements of crystals. i may skip the earth elements (stones, plants) in favor of more air and ether.

maybe...

3 tealights (body, mind, spirit, triple goddess, etc.)
goddess card spreads
plenty of quartz, aquamarine, and amethyst

it's tempting to start building it now, but better to wait for the new moon.

...i can still make a trip to ikea, though!

and i still really, really want my love room...

one day.

2 comments:

TruEssence said...

:)
I just changed my alter yesterday. It was in honor of my birthday. Real cool to stop by and read this! I love your explanation on how the energy shifted. I never thought of the need to change my alter in that way. I added some beautiful stones. Off to read about your love room.

creatrix said...

birthdays are an excellent time to renew altars and things...hope you had a great one!!