6.13.2007

status report

i've come a long way over the last few months.

i have stopped attempting to split myself into digestible pieces. instead, i have made a conscious effort to integrate my selves in a way that pleases and energizes me. now the challenge is learning how to settle the bursts of energy and brilliance into place.

cleaning out the self-imposed spiritual and mental barriers has sparked some strong physical reactions.

while i'm enormously grateful to feel my creativity working again, i can't always stay up half the night writing. i need to find a way to hold on to the ideas without sacrificing too much sleep.

there are times when i wonder when the next battle will come, but only in the name of preparation. fear isn't the readily available option it once was.

if this is what almost-30 does for you, i'm glad to be nearing the end of my 20s.

No comments: