10.04.2007

i'm it...

aight. dark daughta tagged me. thanks, sistren, 'cause it gives me something to write about today...

the "rules"- Post the rules before you give the facts. Post eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.*

let's see.

one.
i have a love/hate relationship with my creativity.

two.
intellectual boredom depresses me. it's one of the main reasons i need a new job. if i'm going to be bored somewhere else, the least i can do is make enough money to take a vacation here and there and escape.

three.
i always thought i'd find one guy, settle down, and live happily ever after. babies optional. but now that i'm almost 30 and kinda sorta single again i wonder if it's possible. after two soulmates and the past four years of trying to work it out on earth, i'm exhausted. but i know i love love too much to stop trying.

three.
my inner vision and understanding of myself don't match up (at this moment) with my outer life. this also worries/distresses me.

four.
i am most comfortable with one foot in this world and the other in the spirit world. but there are very few conditions and circumstances that allow this to happen.

five.
i want a drum. i think that, somehow, i instinctively know how to play, and that learning will enrich me in some way.

six.
i'm pretty sure i'm gonna start my locs again. i loved them. i don't regret letting go of the years and the experiences that began that leg of my journey, but when phase two starts, i want another set to mark it. maybe i'll let those get to my knees.

seven.
my unintentional weight loss isn't too bad after all. i miss my ass though.

eight.
i'm waiting for someone to write about me the way i wrote/write about him.



*i always tag in reverse. or refuse to tag, if that makes more sense. if you're up to it, follow suit. if not, cool. i've always been bad at chain letters. lol.

2 comments:

TruEssence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TruEssence said...

Sis I love reading your thoughts. As I have told you before I can relate to so much of what you post about! I dig that!:)
I decided to also post eight random facts about myself.

Be Light:)


Oh I saw a mispelled word and reposted my comment.;)