2.05.2007

ugh.

who knew a simple little sinus infection could be so much trouble.

psa: pseudoephedrin is the devil.

i really don't get how something i was supposed to be taking as medicine basically made me high as hell. i was in bed for an entire day, straight dazed. sunday i woke up trembling like i had dt's.

not.fun.
decongestants should not send you into withdrawal.

other than that, i guess i'm ok. antibiotics tend to wipe me out as well...but on a much smaller scale.

that said, my weekend was...not much of anything. honey couldn't even come over. he's in work prison again. just me & the cat.

on another note: what the fk is up with the cavaliers? just 'cause they have lebron james they feel like they shouldn't have a team at all? sheesh. they deserved that beating the pistons gave 'em (my long standing crush on chris webber notwithstanding).

i still love prince.

that's all.

if i have any serious, coherent thoughts over the next few days, i'll let y'all know. might have to wait until i've detoxed from the antibios...

2 comments:

PretaMulatta said...

careful on all that, sugar. my doc told me that the benadryl i was taking (thinking i had 2 correct my allergy issue OTC style) was a BAD thing. turned out i had a viral thing... a thing that lingered more than 10 bloody days!

do yourself a favor: eat lots of raw garlic (think sprinkled over hot thai soup, in salads) + treat yourself 2 some basil lemonade/limeade with some raw honey drizzled in. it'll help boost your immune system...

and REST. we need u well.
sending lots of love.

creatrix said...

thanks for the tips...

i got strep a lot as a kid, had to have my tonsils out & all that...so i'm gonna look into getting a good ear/nose/throat person. could be as i'm getting older, my weak spots are acting up.

i'm upping my fresh fruit intake, lots of fluids & all that...& trust that i will be getting very friendly with my good bacteria once i'm off the horse pills. lol.