2.15.2007

sigh

i dunno who told babaluaiye to come out & play, but he sure got me good...sheesh.

hope y'all don't get caught up in this mess.

anyway, now that i've survived the virus du jour, i'm praying there's nothing else (i'm not tempting you, universe, so please don't think this is arrogance...it's just a declaration) that can hit me, health wise. that means that over the next few days and weeks i'm hoping i can actually get started on some of the stuff i've been trying to get to since the new year started.

plus the new things.

i have ppl asking for bath salts i haven't been able to make...
my hair is a mess & so is my house...
my poor cat barely got fed yesterday/today...
i've been in bed/on the couch for the better part of 4 days...

but...
the weather doesn't have me as down as it usually does by this time of year
i was able to take the time i needed off work with no problem
the cat did get fed
i got paid today
relatively speaking, i do have my health
my dreams are becoming more lucid
finishing up some ebos...

i'm in a pretty good place.

but i despise getting rerouted. especially by my body. but...oh well. she's served me very, very well over the years. i suppose i can forgive a transgression or two.

No comments: