2.08.2007

ain't nothin'

feeling more level today...still a little congested. forgot my pill last night. oh well. i think i'm done with those. time to let nature take over...

i watched xmen 3 last night...i netflixed it after having a bit of back and forth about jean grey's transformation with a friend...

that got me thinking this morning about how my h.s. boyfriend used to compare me to jean quite a bit (my involuntary xmen education is how i knew the whole series of movies was jacked from the get go, but i digress...). i suppose i do have some latent powers & what not.

my first homebuying information class was quite informative. i'm feeling a lot less intimidated about getting some startup money together.

the project has started...i think it's going to produce itself, largely.

listening to like water for chocolate always always always makes me feel like i'm in the middle of summer.

No comments: