2.23.2007

new-agey self help bookish thought for the day

the affirmation on my bedroom mirror says "you are on schedule. respect your pace." over time, i've learned to accept that. if i'm rushing around frustrated, thinking "oh god, i'm late for (fill in the blank)", i'll look up at that as i'm frantically trying to get an earring in my ear, and it forces me to slow down, take a deep breath, and understand that i'm not going to miss anything.


i also found this here...

In the face of adversity, uncertainty and conflicting sensory information, I hereby pledge to remain ever mindful of the magical, infinite, loving reality I live in. A reality that conspires tirelessly in my favor.

I further recognize, that living within space and time, as a Creation amongst my Creations, is the ultimate Adventure, because thoughts become things, dreams come true, and all things remain forever possible.

As a Being of Light, I hereby resolve to live, love and be happy, at all costs, no matter what, with reverence and kindness for All. So be it! ASHE!

No comments: