2.06.2007

bored, sniffly, & in need of a serious boost

my head's finally out of the fog...but now i have a cough. i'm praying that's a sign the end is coming.

still feeling relatively run down.
fasting doesn't seem to help.
googobs of water doesn't seem to help.
eating myself silly (even as vegan as possible) doesn't help either.

tonight i'm gonna have to boil some ginger root & lemon & try to burn this mess out. wish i had some eucalyptus oil...

honey's still m.i.a.
fk acorn.

i'm feeling disconnected from just about everyone lately. i'm not depressed, i don't think, but i am feeling very, very dull. i'm just not...me.

have a new project in mind...it's still embryonic, but i hope it flies. it's also another reason i'm gonna need a computer ASAP.

i would call my mother, but she offers no pity. lol. she's all, "that's what happens when you've only been sick three times in your life. you'll be fine. stop complaining". it's true, though. i'm not used to it. not even a lingering cold.

i need to make some bath salts for my cousin & 'nem...

why does someone else's bright idea for a coworker's get well gift (not that it's undeserved...quite the opposite) or party or some other endeavor always become work for my ass?

i probably need to get out of this chair & away from the computer. but it's not like i'm gonna go walking around in 17 degree weather.

blah

i need some heat
sunshine in my hair
aquamarine water
sand in my toes...
i need to go home.

maybe i can't get my healing from where i'm sitting...
maybe i'm missing something.

but i suppose i've been missing something for the last year & a half, at least.

No comments: