2.23.2007

feelin' fine

it's funny...just when you think you're standing still, you get a teeny push in the right direction.

before you know it, you're speeding downhill...

i'm grateful for all the opportunities that are presenting themselves to me. i feel stronger, more confident, and more aware than i have in years.

honey told me recently that i didn't sound very humble. i told him that while i am always understanding of the fact that i only have what god has given me, and that i am continually humbled by the trust the universe has put in me, i don't have time for the usual brand of humility. i'm going to have to get back to a full understanding of the richness & beauty of me--and flaunt it--to get to where i'm going this lifetime.

i gots braggin' rights. lol.

there's always room for improvement, but i'm enjoying where i am right now for the most part. i'm growing, and i'm learning.

i have some big tasks ahead of me. but i have no doubt that i'll be able to accomplish them...and well.

ashe.

2 comments:

PretaMulatta said...

axe-o!!
brag ON!

creatrix said...

ha...

well, i had another setback over the weekend...this is my first day back to work this week. but despite my complaining over the last couple of days, i'm feeling really blessed to be able to sit here & type this.

so...i'm tired & sore, but giving thanks anyway.