3.13.2007

reset

i've decided to fast one day a week...which isn't really hard, especially if i'm working.

i think i eat too much considering my current level of activity. not to mention that i don't even know what i want to eat half the time. that's usually a sign you don't need it as much as you think you do.

i find that i tend to eat to make myself feel good, which isn't the best reason to stuff one's face. i've never been a compulsive eater, or even really overweight for that matter. still, the weight i lost a couple of weeks ago made me wonder if i was carrying around just a little too much extra.

now that the seasons are changing i can get back into the kitchen. i've already re-started my chlorophyll/flaxseed regimen.

i'm leaning towards using fresh herbs vs. dried ones...and i want to learn more about raw foods, even though i know i'll never go too far down that path.

one of those jack lalane juicers is definitely in my future.

lately i feel a burning need to eliminate things that aren't working for me and work towards things that are. my intuition is heightened, and every day i gain more trust in myself.

probably just some kind of birthday high...but i wanna keep it going.

No comments: