4.24.2010

cohesion

for a moment, i had doubts that the integration was working, that it was the right thing.

then, i actually received a couple of signs...

the first came from the billboard on a friend's church, saying, "live your resurrection". i almost took a picture.

the other: a spider crawling across my windshield. i have a serious case of arachnophobia, but i know grandmother is trying to guide me out of that fear so she can help me weave the threads of myself together.

all that to say, if you ask for a sign - or even if you don't - keep your eyes open. the universe is always conspiring to bring you what you need. 

2 comments:

mindful said...

I firmly believe in this; looking for signs or keeping my eyes open (that is). It's simply amazing what comes your way when you've got your eyes peeled and you're focused...

sugar sista said...

yes indeed. :-)